- Earring Length: 9.00 CM x Width: 4.00 CM
- Maang Tikka Length: 20.00 CM x Width: 4.00 CM
- Metal: Brass With Good Quality Gold Plated
- Color: Red | Stone: Kundan & Beads
- Gross Weight: 88.00 Grams
- Package Content: 1 Pair of Earring :: 1 Peice of Maang Tikka
- Back Finding: Post With Friction Back x Earring Style: Dangle
- Care Instruction : Avoid Heat & Chemicals Like Perfume, Deo, Alcohol, Etc. | Clean With Dry Cotton Cloth | Pack In An Air Tight Container After Use.
A maang tikka is a piece of jewellery typically worn by Indian women on the forehead, and are similar to the concept of head harnesses. It is composed of a chain with a hook on one end and a pendant on the other. Brides typically wear maang tikkas, but it can also be worn by women of all ages.